TAILORING THE ENGLISH CLASS

viernes, 4 de noviembre de 2011

PRONAFCAP 2011


PRONAFCAP 2011

The official team of trainers at National University of Trujillo-
HEAD OF THE PROGRAM: GUSTAVO BENITES
SECONDARY COORDINATOR: GERMAN LEYVA SALINAS
MINEDU SUPERVISOR: MS. TERESA SAAVEDRA

Once again I have to say bye bye to PRONAFCAP Program -2011. It was great working with such wonderful teachers, I really appreciate your interest in learning.



It is said that this will be the last training program in the UNT and I cannot help but feel sad because probably I will not see you again. I not only spent great moments with you but also I learned a lot from you all along the year.


So now, I just want to thank the National University of Trujillo and the Ministry of Education for giving me the chance to share my experience with you.

Good luck!!!!!

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Miriam,
    First off, let me congratulate you for your inspiring and challenging blog. You are a networked teacher spending great efforts to improve your professional development in ELT
    Sharing is an altruistic role that is of increased importance in teachers career through using learning technologies/web tools.
    I have allowed myself to publish your blog URL at http://peruvianenglishteachersnet.ning.com/ as an inspiring work to follow. Likewise, I invite you to visit/join PETsNet Ning.
    Victor Hugo Rojas

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I Think teaching is sharing and that's what I do. Thanks for your motivating words.

      Eliminar
    2. I Think teaching is sharing and that's what I do. Thanks for your motivating words.

      Eliminar
  2. Thanks for your coments , I think teaching is sharing and that's what I do.

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for visiting my blog

GOOD BYE PRONAFCAP

I want to express my heartfelt thanks to all the PRONAFCAP participants in the English area for their great commitment all these months long. I hope you continue working hard in the hopes you can reach your professional development for the benefit of our students and the education in Peru.